RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam - The How To Pass on Your First Try Certification Study Guide
Can you imagine valuing a book so much that you send the author a "Thank You" letter?
This book includes new exercises and sample questions never before in print. Offering numerous sample questions, critical time-saving tips plus information available nowhere else, this book will help you pass the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer exam on your FIRST try.
Buy this. Read it. And Pass the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam.
This book provides a laser sharp focus on all the exam objectives with a cohesive, concise, yet comprehensive coverage of all the topics included in the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Lab Exam.
It includes over 250 questions modeled after the real exam with answers and an Exam Quick Prep feature which recaps all the important points for the last hour preparation before taking the exam.
Covers all RH302 exam topics, including:
* Hardware installation and configuration
* The boot process
* Linux filesystem administration
* Package management and Kickstart
* User and group administration
* System administration tools
* Kernel services and configuration
* Apache and Squid
* Network file sharing services (NFS, FTP, and Samba)
* Domain Name System (DNS)
* E-mail (servers and clients)
* Extended Internet Services Daemon (xinetd), the Secure package, and DHCP
* The X Window System
* Firewalls, SELinux, and troubleshooting
Title: RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the RHCE - RH302 Red Hat Certified Engineer Exam - The How To Pass on Your First Try Certification Study Guide
Author: Jason Hall
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > UNIX
- Computers > Operating Systems > Linux
- Computers > Certification