The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Getting Started with iPhone SDK, Android and others: Mobile Application Development - Create your Mobile Applications Best Practices Guide
It helps guide developers in choosing a mobile platform for development on Information appliances, and covers iPhone SDK, Android, Java ME, Symbian, Lazarus, Python, .NET, BREW, Pocket PC, Microsoft Smartphone, Palm OS, Flash Lite and Microbrowser.
This book discusses everything from getting started with for example iPhone SDK, to using the development tools and technologies necessary to create applications for the iPhone and other mobile devices.
Get up to speed with the tools, frameworks, development best-practices, and design methods for creating your Mobile application.
More from this author
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Intel i860 (Microprocessor)
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Data Processing > Speech & Audio Processing
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Certification
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Technology > Electronics
- Technology > Telecommunications