The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
MCDST Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Certification Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the MCDST Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Exam - The How To Pass on Your First Try Certification Study Guide
Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician is designed to validate a person's ability to successfully troubleshoot desktop environments running a Microsoft Windows operating system. The certification does not focus just on the technical knowledge required in situation, but the soft skills to educate users to solve hardware and software problems with the operating system and applications.
Can you imagine valuing a book so much that you send the author a "Thank You" letter?
Tens of thousands of people understand why this is a worldwide best-seller. Is it the authors years of experience? The endless hours of ongoing research? The interviews with those who failed the exam, to identify gaps in their knowledge? Or is it the razor-sharp focus on making sure you don't waste a single minute of your time studying any more than you absolutely have to? Actually, it's all of the above.
This book includes new exercises and sample questions never before in print. Offering numerous sample questions, critical time-saving tips plus information available nowhere else, this book will help you pass the MCDST Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician exam on your FIRST try.
Up to speed with the theory? Buy this. Read it. And Pass the MCDST Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician Exam.
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Certification
- Computers > Management Information Systems
- Business > Management