The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Flirting For Dummies
Flirting For Dummies:
- Features black and white photographs to provide examples of flirting in action
- Gives advice on getting to grips with flirting basics and how to get noticed
- Covers how to develop a killer rapport with body language
- Provides advice on taking the next step
- Gives ‘Top Ten’ tips such as opening lines and flirting faux pas
About the author
Elizabeth Clark is a renowned flirting and charisma expert. She has featured on ITV's Des & Mel, BBC Breakfast, and in a host of radio shows and press articles. Elizabeth is the founder of Rapport Unlimited- a company specialising in presentation skills training and keynote speaking.
276 pages; ISBN 9781119996873
, or download in or