The Renal System at a Glance

The Renal System at a Glance by Chris O'Callaghan
Not available
Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, andnow in full-colour, The Renal System at a Glance isan accessible introduction and revision text for medical students.Fully revised and updated to reflect changes to the content andassessment methods used by medical schools, this at a Glanceprovides a user-friendly overview of the renal system toencapsulate all that the student needs to know.

This new edition of The Renal System at a Glance:

• Now features new self-assessment case studies with short answerquestions to increase clinical relevance and reinforcelearning
  • Includes a new chapter ‘Chronic kidney disease and kidneydisease in the elderly’
  • Now includes the latest guidelines and classifications forchronic kidney disease and hypertension
  • Contains full-colour artwork throughout, making the subjecteven easier to understand
  • The companion site at www.ataglanceseries.com/renalsystemcontains multiple choice questions (MCQs) and full feedback on youranswers

It’s an invaluable resource for all medical students,junior doctors, and for those training in allied healthprofessions, including specialist nurses working on renal orintensive care wards.

Review of the previous edition

"Students in their pre-clinical years will find this book anexcellent and thorough introduction to the renal system and maywell struggle without a book of this calibre... This is a book thatshould be on the bookshelf of all medical students, there's noexcuse not to have a copy! In addition, undergraduates from lifescience/health allied disciplines and clinicians are likely to findthis book useful as a source of reference."
GKT Gazette, September 2006

Wiley; Read online
Title: The Renal System at a Glance
Author: Chris O'Callaghan

Buy, download and read The Renal System at a Glance (eBook) by Chris O'Callaghan today!