The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
China's Local Administration
Traditions and Changes in the Sub-National Hierarchy
This book presents a comprehensive survey of China’s local administration. It considers all kinds of local government units and their administrative functions, both historically and in the present day: ranging from the provinces, centrally-administered municipalities and autonomous regions to prefectures, counties, townships and urban districts.
226 pages; ISBN 9781135203719
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Local government. Municipal government
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Local government. Municipal government > Asia
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Asia
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Social Science