Green Home Computing For Dummies
Get on board the green machine! Green home computing meansmaking the right technology choice for the environment, whether itbe a Windows-based or Mac-based computer and all the peripherals.In addition, it means learning how to properly and safely disposeof those items and how to use your computer to create a greenerlife at home and at work.
Computer expert Woody Leonhard and green living guru KatherineMurray introduce you to the many green products that exist in theworld of technology, including eco-friendly desktops, laptops, andservers; energy-efficient peripherals; and the numerous Web sitesthat offer advice on how to go green in nearly every aspect of yourlife.
- Bestselling author Woody Leonhard and green living guruKatherine Murray show you how to make your computer moreeco-friendly
- Discusses buying a green computer and choosing eco-friendlyperipherals
- Discover ways to manage your power with software andservers
- Provides helpful explanations that decipher how to understandyour computer's power consumption
With this invaluable insight, you'll discover that it actuallyis easy being green!
384 pages; ISBN 9780470550151
, or download in or
Title: Green Home Computing For Dummies
Author: Woody Leonhard; Katherine Murray
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- The Environment > Green Living
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Social Aspects