Financial Statement Fraud
Prevention and Detection
Practical examples, sample reports, best practices andrecommendations to help you deter, detect, and prevent financialstatement fraud
Financial statement fraud (FSF) continues to be a majorchallenge for organizations worldwide. Financial StatementFraud: Prevention and Detection, Second Edition is a superiorreference providing you with an up-to-date understanding offinancial statement fraud, including its deterrence, prevention,and early detection.
You will find
- A clear description of roles and responsibilities of all thoseinvolved in corporate governance and the financial reportingprocess to improve the quality, reliability and transparency offinancial information.
- Sample reports, examples, and documents that promote areal-world understanding of incentives, opportunities, andrationalizations
- Emerging corporate governance reforms in the post-SOX era,including provisions of the SOX Act, global regulations and bestpractices, ethical considerations, and corporate governanceprinciples
- Practical examples and real-world "how did this happen"discussions that provide valuable insight for corporate directorsand executives, auditors, managers, supervisory personnel and otherprofessionals saddled with anti-fraud responsibilities
- Expert advice from the author of Corporate Governance andEthics and coauthor of the forthcoming Wiley textbook, WhiteCollar Crime, Fraud Examination and Financial Forensics
Financial Statement Fraud, Second Edition containsrecommendations from the SEC Advisory Committee to reduce thecomplexity of the financial reporting process and improving thequality of financial reports.
352 pages; ISBN 9780470543238
, or download in or
Title: Financial Statement Fraud
Author: Zabihollah Rezaee; Richard Riley
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages