The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Big Book of Parenting Solutions
101 Answers to Your Everyday Challenges and Wildest Worries
In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot button issues including biting, temper tantrums, cheating, bad friends, inappropriate clothing, sex, drugs, peer pressure, and much more. Written for parents of kids age 3-13, this book offers easy-to-implement advice for the most important challenges parents face with kids from toddlers to tweens.
- Includes immediate solutions to the most common childhood problems and challenges
- Written by Today Show's resident parenting expert Michele Borba
- Offers clear step-by-step guidance for solving difficult childhood behaviors and family conflicts
- Contains a wealth of advice that is easy-to-follow and gets quick results
- Author has written outstanding parenting books including Building Moral Intelligence, No More Misbehavin', Don't Give Me that Attitude, and more
Each of the 101 issues includes clear questions, specific step-by-step solutions, and advice that is age appropriate.
736 pages; ISBN 9780470488102
, or download in or
Why Men Marry Bitches 2006 US$ 11.62 272 pages
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken 2005 US$ 10.99
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages
Why Men Love Bitches 2002 US$ 15.95