The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
Anyone preparing for the Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT) knows it's important to study with the experts. With TheOfficial Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review, SecondEdition, you'll get questions, answers, and explanationsstraight from the source. The only official quantitative review forthe GMAT Exam, this book targets your study and helps you improveyour quantitative skills by focusing on your ability to solveequations, interpret data, coordinate geometry, and determineprobability with assurance and ease. Inside, you'll find
- 300 actual questions from past GMAT tests, including 75questions new to this edition
- Sections on Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Problem Solving, andData Sufficiency
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to save studytime
The Graduate Management Admission Council certifies all contentso you can trust that you're getting expert guidance as you preparefor the GMAT Exam.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is theassociation of leading graduate business schools around the world.GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools andstudents through a wide array of products, services, and programs.It is the owner and administrator of the Graduate ManagementAdmissions Test (GMAT), the first and only standardized testspecifically designed for graduate business and managementprograms. Available in nearly 100 countries, it is the globalstandard for entry to the MBA degree course.
Title: The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
Author: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
The Student Leadership Challenge 2014 US$ 36.00 306 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 38.00 746 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2016 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive VideoUS$ 19.95
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative ReviewUS$ 16.95
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive VideoUS$ 45.95
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2016 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive VideoUS$ 19.95
- The Official Guide for GMAT ReviewUS$ 32.95