Marketing For Dummies
Covers everything from essential marketing principles andtechniques to the latest methods and trends
Want to sharpen your marketing skills to promote your productsand services? Whether you're introducing a new product orjumpstarting your existing marketing plans, Marketing ForDummies, 3rd Edition, helps you get a handle on such basicmarketing concepts as the four P's-product, pricing, positioning,and placement - and boost your sales with innovative newapproaches.
Packed with over 25 percent new and revised material, thispractical, savvy, guide shows you how to treat every aspect ofinteracting with customers-including customer service and theproduct itself - as an opportunity to grow the organization. You'lllearn how to prepare hard-hitting campaigns, plan a marketingbudget and stick to it, and seize new opportunities to increasecustomer awareness and appreciation of your product or service.
- Explains Internet and search engine marketing to work foryou
- Helps you identify customers where you least expect them
- Offers tips on using online resources to size upcompetitors
- Covers effective product positioning in a crowdedmarketplace
- Introduces guerilla and global marketing
You don't have to be a marketing genius to expand your customerbase and boost sales, but you will need a little help fromMarketing For Dummies, 3rd Edition.
Title: Marketing For Dummies
Author: Alexander Hiam