The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Mastering VMware vSphere 4
As part of the highly acclaimed Mastering series from Sybex, this book offers a comprehensive look at VMware vSphere 4, how to implement it, and how to make the most of what it offers.
- Shows administrators how to use VMware to realize significant savings in hardware costs while still providing adequate "servers" for their users
- Demonstrates how to partition a physical server into several virtual machines, reducing the overall server footprint within the operations center
- Explains how VMware subsumes a network to centralize and simplify its management, thus alleviating the effects of "virtual server sprawl"
Now that virtualization is a key cost-saving strategy, Mastering VMware vSphere 4 is the strategic guide you need to maximize the opportunities.
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Virtual computer systems
- Computers > Operating Systems > UNIX
- Computers > Operating Systems > DOS
- Computers > Networking