Autodesk Inventor 2010
No Experience Required
The only continuous, step-by-step tutorial on the essentials of this manufacturing software
If you want to get up and running quickly on the industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required is your perfect resource. It quickly teaches the essential skills and demonstrates the software using a continuous, real-world tutorial project.
Once you understand the interface and how to use Inventor conventions, you'll begin actually designing and modeling a project from start to finish. Along the way, you'll learn the "why" behind each step.
- Learn to use the interface and Inventor conventions
- Understand sketching commands and best practices, then move into both regular and sheet metal specific part modeling
- Understand how to join parts into assemblies to create a single, digital prototype of a box fan
- Create and distribute accruate part and assembly drawings, learn about functional design concepts, and use Inventor's Design Accelerator features
- Discover how to work with Inventor weldments and create, render, and distribute compelling visualizations of the final design using Inventor Studio
- The companion website provides "before and after" tutorial files, enabling you to jump in at any point and compare your work with the author's results
Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required gives you all the instruction you need to begin using this powerful 3D mechanical design tool.
Title: Autodesk Inventor 2010
Author: Thom Tremblay
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Introducing Autodesk Inventor 2009 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2009US$ 23.99
- Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012 EssentialsUS$ 34.99
- Inventor 2014 and Inventor LT 2014 Essentials: Autodesk Official PressUS$ 34.99
- Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2014 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2014US$ 55.99
- Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2015 and Autodesk Inventor LT 2015US$ 55.99