The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Complete Guide to the Gap Year
The Best Things to Do Between High School and College
* Readers can find out what college admissions deans think of the gap year, and how it is becoming an important part of the educational process at top tier universities.
*Economically, the gap year can make a lot of sense in a recession, and this useful guide gives information on free programs, financial aid, and tax savings.
*The book has a comprehensive guide to 200 of the world's best gap year programs.
*Students will find self-quizzes and helpful criteria to help them decide whether to take a gap year, and if so what kind of program. This guide helps them evaluate their interests and plan and fund their gap year; whether it means spending a year on a sailing vessel, coaching sports and teaching in an impoverished area, or following a passion in the arts or academics.
264 pages; ISBN 9780470501214
, or download in or
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Moral and religious education > Religion and education. Education under church control > Christian education. Church education > Orthodox Eastern Church
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education > Children and youth with disabilities. Learning disabled children and youth
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Forms of education > Nonformal education
- Study Aids > College Guides
- Education > Vocational Guidance
- Business > Careers