The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
A Step-by-Step Guide to Beauty and Health Through Crystal Massage
Many approaches to crystal massage focus on relaxation techniques for both body and mind, but only the method introduced in this practical step-by-step guide is designed to achieve inner and outer beauty. This method, known as Crystal Balance, maintains that physical well-being reflects upon every aspect of our everyday lives as well as our inner selves, and so massage can be effective on every level of the body, mind, and soul. As the method can utilize a wide variety of crystals, all of which have different healing properties, it can be personalized from patient to patient. The guidebook features clear descriptions of the gemstones used in the therapy, from agate to zoisite, and their properties, as well as a variety of exercises and goals to promote body relaxation and recovery.
112 pages; ISBN 9781844093410
, or download in or
More from this author
More Body Mind
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Personal health and hygiene
- Academic > Political Science > Local government. Municipal government > Philosophy. Relation to other topics
- Academic > Psychology > Affection. Feeling. Emotion
- Academic > Philosophy > Philosophical logic
- Health & Fitness > Massage & Reflexotherapy
- Body Mind & Spirit > Spirituality