The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Short History
Most policymakers in the United States and Israel have it wrong: Hezbollah isn't a simple terrorist organization--nor is it likely to disappear any time soon. Following Israel's war against Hezbollah in the summer of 2006, the Shi'i group--a hybrid of militia, political party, and social services and public works provider--remains very popular in the Middle East. After Lebanon tottered close to disaster, Hezbollah and its allies gained renewed political power in Beirut. The most lucid, informed, and balanced analysis of the group yet written, Hezbollah is essential reading for anyone who wants to understand the Middle East. A new afterword brings readers up to date on Hezbollah's most recent actions.
Some images inside the book are unavailable due to digital copyright restrictions.
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > History > History of Asia > Lebanon (Phenicia) > Ethnography
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.) > Asia
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Terrorism
- Political Science > Political Parties & Movements
- History > Middle East