The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Raising the Perfect Child Through Guilt and Manipulation
Raising the Perfect Child Through Guilt and Manipulation is not one of those traditional, all-too-earnest parenting guides that, for generations, have sucked all the fun out of child rearing. The foundation of Elizabeth Beckwith's Guilt and Manipulation family philosophy is simple: We do things a certain way, and everyone else is an a**hole.
Is that something you should put on a bumper sticker and slap on your minivan? Of course not—that would be trashy. But in the privacy of your own home, you can employ these essential components of Guilt and Manipulation to mold the little runts ruthlessly yet effectively into children you won't be embarrassed to admit are yours:
- Creating a Team: "Us" vs. "Them"
- How to Scare the Crap Out of Your Child (in a Positive Way)
- Don't Be Afraid to Raise a Nerd
- Mind Control: Why It's a Good Thing
256 pages; ISBN 9780061939686
Why Men Marry Bitches 2006 US$ 11.62 272 pages
It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken 2005 US$ 10.99
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages
Why Men Love Bitches 2002 US$ 15.95
- Academic > Literature > Literary history > By period > Ancient
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Comedy > Special topics
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Tragedy > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > History > 17th century
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > History > 20th century
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theater > Biography of Critics
- Family & Relationships > Parenting