Put More Cash in Your Pocket
Quit worrying about debt. . . .
Forget penny-pinching. . . . Stop sacrificing. . . .
Forget saving money. You don't get wealthy by putting your money away in a bank account, nor do you become poor just because you bought yourself an extra latte. You get rich by making money . . . and America's leading money-making expert Loral Langemeier can show you how.
A timely book with a counterintuitive message, Put More Cash in Your Pocket helps you create your own "lemonade stand" by getting paid for the things you already do.
By following Loral's simple and straightforward approach, you'll put more cash—as much as $1,000 a month—in your pocket in no time.
256 pages; ISBN 9780061933691
Title: Put More Cash in Your Pocket
Author: Loral Langemeier
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Management of special enterprises
- Business > Personal Finance > Money Management
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > New Business Enterprises