The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The book is divided into two comprehensive sections and provides an overview of non-medical prescribing by healthcare professionals other than doctors. In addition to providing background information on history and prescriber insights and reflections, it includes:
- competencies needed (including RPSGB guidelines)
- the moral aspects of prescribing
- nine specialist clinical topics from prescribing in diabetes, through to prescribing in oncology and palliative care
- clinical case studies for support
- sources for more detailed information in areas such as consultation skills.
241 pages; ISBN 9780853699194
, or download in
The Infertility Cure 2008 US$ 9.99 303 pages
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2014 2013 US$ 79.00 1854 pages