The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The book is divided into two comprehensive sections and provides an overview of non-medical prescribing by healthcare professionals other than doctors. In addition to providing background information on history and prescriber insights and reflections, it includes:
- competencies needed (including RPSGB guidelines)
- the moral aspects of prescribing
- nine specialist clinical topics from prescribing in diabetes, through to prescribing in oncology and palliative care
- clinical case studies for support
- sources for more detailed information in areas such as consultation skills.
241 pages; ISBN 9780853699194
, or download in
CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2014 2014 US$ 20.00 483 pages
Prescriber's Guide 2014 US$ 72.00 826 pages