The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Supporting Speech, Language & Communication Needs
Working with Students Aged 11 to 19
Both authors have over 20 years experience of delivering courses to teachers, Special Needs Co-ordinators (SENCOs) and Specialist Outreach teachers in different local authorities, further education colleges and university departments.
Kate Ripley is an Educational Psychologist, trainer and national and international conference speaker on themes related to speech, language and communication needs. Jenny Barrett is a Speech and Language Therapist with internationally recognised expertise in her field, who now works as a freelance consultant.
141 pages; ISBN 9781849208383
, or download in
More from this author
Differentiated Instructional Strategies Professional Learning Guide 2013 US$ 32.95 161 pages
IB Theory of Knowledge 2013 US$ 39.69 450 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Exceptional children and youth. Special education
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Adolescent
- Medicine > Audiology & Speech Pathology
- Education > Special Education
- Education > Secondary
- Education > Curricula
- Education > Elementary
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education