Traditionally, books have polarized Europe by focusing on points of divergence. European Politics provides a thoroughgoing analysis of several converging themes, including political culture, the nature of the state, party systems, and the formation of government and public policies. With this approach to economic, social and political aspects of politics in Europe this major text presents a Europe that, within the context of reform, transition and integration, has more in common in the early 1990s than ever before.
With a clear thematic structure and helpful discussions of data drawn from some 30 countries European Politics offers both an accessible and genuinely comparative text which will be essential reading for student and researcher alike.
251 pages; ISBN 9781849208192
, or download in
Title: European Politics
Author: Jan-Erik Lane; Svante Ersson
More Political Science
The 48 Laws of Power 2000 US$ 18.99 480 pages
Political Ideologies and Political Parties in America 2014 US$ 23.00 242 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > Great Britain > Scotland
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > General
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > Great Britain > Scotland
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > General
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Political Science > Practical Politics