The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Traditionally, books have polarized Europe by focusing on points of divergence. European Politics provides a thoroughgoing analysis of several converging themes, including political culture, the nature of the state, party systems, and the formation of government and public policies. With this approach to economic, social and political aspects of politics in Europe this major text presents a Europe that, within the context of reform, transition and integration, has more in common in the early 1990s than ever before.
With a clear thematic structure and helpful discussions of data drawn from some 30 countries European Politics offers both an accessible and genuinely comparative text which will be essential reading for student and researcher alike.
251 pages; ISBN 9781849208192
, or download in
More from this author
More Political Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > Great Britain > Scotland
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Europe > General
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > Great Britain > Scotland
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Europe) > General
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Political Science > Practical Politics