The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Multiplex in India
A Cultural Economy of Urban Leisure
This book provides the reader with a comprehensive account of the new leisure infrastructure arising at the intersection between contemporary trends in cultural practice and the spatial politics that are reshaping the cities of India. Exploring the significance, and convergence, of economic liberalisation, urban redevelopment and the media explosion in India, the book demonstrates an innovative approach towards the cultural and political economy of leisure in a complex and rapidly-changing society.
, or download in or
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Special types of environment Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- Academic > Engineering > Sanitary engineering > Special types of environment, Including soil pollution, air pollution, noise pollution
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Social Science > Ethnic Studies
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Technology > Telecommunications