The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Music Education in Your Hands
An Introduction for Future Teachers
Designed for Introduction to Music Education courses, this textbook provides an overview of the music education system , illuminating the many topics that music educators need to know, including technology, teaching methods, curricular evolution, legislation, and a range of societal needs from cultural diversity to evolving tastes in music. It encompasses a broad picture of the profession, and how the future of music education rests in the hands of today’s student teachers as they learn how to become advocates for music in our schools.
162 pages; ISBN 9781135183905
, or download in or
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Instrumental techniques > Stringed instruments. Bowed stringed instruments
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > History
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Systems and methods
- Academic > Performing Arts > Literature on music > Music as a profession. Vocational guidance
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Music
- Music > Instruction & Study
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Children's & Young Adult Fiction > Music