The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
How to Start Successful Corporate Social Responsibility and Community-Based Initiatives for Advocacy and Change
What motivates someone to become a social entrepreneur? What are the competencies needed to be effective social advocates and agents for change? This book answers these questions in an accessible and practical way, providing comprehensive guidelines, numerous examples, and sources of information and training.
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Social responsibility of business
- Social Science > Volunteer Work
- Social Science > Philanthropy & Charity
- Business > Small Business
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Organizational Behavior