The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Genocidal Crimes draws upon the extensive criminological literature on criminality and violence to provide a comprehensive and contemporary analysis of genocide. Written in an accessible style, this book differs from much of the writing on genocide in that it explicitly relies on criminological theory and research to help provide new insight into the nature and functioning of genocide.
12 pages; ISBN 9781134035809
, or download in or
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Emergency management > Relief in case of disasters > Special types of disasters
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminology > Crimes and offenses
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Current Events > Warfare & Terrorism
- Political Science > Civil Rights
- Law > Criminal Law
- Law > International
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Criminology
- True Crime