The Chinese Communist Party as Organizational Emperor
Culture, reproduction, and transformation
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is one of the largest and most powerful political organizations, and China’s rapid rise has allowed CCP to extend its influence throughout the globe. This book explores the CCP transformation as a form of "organizational emperor", and its ability to survive potential democracy.
254 pages; ISBN 9781135190903
, or download in or
Title: The Chinese Communist Party as Organizational Emperor
Author: Zheng Yongnian
More Social Science
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
The Corner 2013 US$ 12.99 576 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc. > East Asia
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration (Asia, Africa, Australia, Pacific Area, etc.) > Asia > East Asia Including China, Japan, Korea
- Political Science > Political Parties & Movements
- Political Science > Communism & Socialism
- Social Science > Ethnic Studies