Professional Oracle WebLogic Server
If you're an experienced Java developer who wants to expand your skills, Professional Oracle WebLogic Server is the perfect guide for you. This book is written by a top-notch author team that that includes one of the lead architects from Oracle’s Fusion Middleware Development Architects team.
Follow their best practices, workarounds, and sound techniques and confidently develop even the most mission-critical applications with WebLogic Server.
This book fully covers WebLogic Server 11g, including the new features of both JEE 5 and WebLogic Server, as well as JEE 5 annotations, Spring, JPA, JAX-WS, JMS Store-And-Forward, SAML support, and the WLST administrative scripting tool.
This book is the authoritative guide to
- Choosing a Web application architecture
- Best practices for development and production environments
- Designing an Java EE application
- Building Enterprise JavaBeans in WebLogic Server
- Building an EJB application
- Packaging and deploying WebLogic web applications
- Developing and deploying web services
- Using WebLogic JMS
- Using WebLogic security
- Administering and deploying applications in WebLogic Server
- Optimizing WebLogic Server performance
816 pages; ISBN 9781118057360
, or download in or
Title: Professional Oracle WebLogic Server
Author: Robert Patrick; Gregory Nyberg; Philip Aston; Josh Bregman; Paul Done
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages