The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Professional Oracle WebLogic Server
If you're an experienced Java developer who wants to expand your skills, Professional Oracle WebLogic Server is the perfect guide for you. This book is written by a top-notch author team that that includes one of the lead architects from Oracle’s Fusion Middleware Development Architects team.
Follow their best practices, workarounds, and sound techniques and confidently develop even the most mission-critical applications with WebLogic Server.
This book fully covers WebLogic Server 11g, including the new features of both JEE 5 and WebLogic Server, as well as JEE 5 annotations, Spring, JPA, JAX-WS, JMS Store-And-Forward, SAML support, and the WLST administrative scripting tool.
This book is the authoritative guide to
- Choosing a Web application architecture
- Best practices for development and production environments
- Designing an Java EE application
- Building Enterprise JavaBeans in WebLogic Server
- Building an EJB application
- Packaging and deploying WebLogic web applications
- Developing and deploying web services
- Using WebLogic JMS
- Using WebLogic security
- Administering and deploying applications in WebLogic Server
- Optimizing WebLogic Server performance
816 pages; ISBN 9781118057360
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages