Professional Oracle WebLogic Server
If you're an experienced Java developer who wants to expand yourskills, Professional Oracle WebLogic Server isthe perfect guide for you. This book is written by a top-notchauthor team that that includes one of the lead architects fromOracle’s Fusion Middleware Development Architects team.
Follow their best practices, workarounds, and sound techniquesand confidently develop even the most mission-critical applicationswith WebLogic Server.
This book fully covers WebLogic Server11g, including the new features of both JEE 5 andWebLogic Server, as well as JEE 5 annotations, Spring, JPA, JAX-WS,JMS Store-And-Forward, SAML support, and the WLST administrativescripting tool.
This book is the authoritative guide to
- Choosing a Web application architecture
- Best practices for development and production environments
- Designing an Java EE application
- Building Enterprise JavaBeans in WebLogic Server
- Building an EJB application
- Packaging and deploying WebLogic web applications
- Developing and deploying web services
- Using WebLogic JMS
- Using WebLogic security
- Administering and deploying applications in WebLogicServer
- Optimizing WebLogic Server performance
816 pages; ISBN 9781118057360
, or download in or
Title: Professional Oracle WebLogic Server
Author: Robert Patrick; Gregory Nyberg; Philip Aston; Josh Bregman; Paul Done
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages