The Addiction Treatment Planner
- Treatment plan components for 44 behaviorally based presentingproblems
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, andinterventions-plus space to record your own treatment planoptions
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that conform tothe latest ASAM requirements and meet the requirements of mostaccrediting bodies, insurance companies, and third-partypayors
- Includes new Evidence-Based Practice Interventions asrequired by many public funding sources and private insurers
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fourth Editionprovides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily developformal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managedcare companies, third-party payors, and state and federalagencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-basedtreatment interventions
New treatment planning language based on the mandates of theAmerican Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
Organized around 44 main presenting problems, including Adhd,borderline traits, eating disorders, gambling, impulsivity,psychosis, social anxiety, and substance abuse
Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, andinterventions-plus space to record your own treatment planoptions
Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plancomponents by behavioral problem
Designed to correspond with The Addiction Progress NotesPlanner, Third Edition and Addiction Treatment Homework Planner,Fourth Edition
Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to therequirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies(including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA)
Additional resources in the PracticePlannersseries:
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewrittenprogress notes for each presenting problem in the companionTreatment Planners.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based,ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clientsengaged between sessions.
Title: The Addiction Treatment Planner
Author: Robert R. Perkinson; Arthur E. Jongsma; Timothy J. Bruce
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Personality disorders. Behavior problems
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Addiction
- Social Science > Social Issues > Drug Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Self-Help > Substance Abuse & Addictions
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Practice Management