The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Addiction Treatment Planner
- Treatment plan components for 44 behaviorally based presenting problems
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions-plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that conform to the latest ASAM requirements and meet the requirements of most accrediting bodies, insurance companies, and third-party payors
- Includes new Evidence-Based Practice Interventions as required by many public funding sources and private insurers
The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
New treatment planning language based on the mandates of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM)
Organized around 44 main presenting problems, including Adhd, borderline traits, eating disorders, gambling, impulsivity, psychosis, social anxiety, and substance abuse
Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions-plus space to record your own treatment plan options
Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
Designed to correspond with The Addiction Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition and Addiction Treatment Homework Planner, Fourth Edition
Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA)
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners series:
Progress Notes Planners contain complete, prewritten progress notes for each presenting problem in the companion Treatment Planners.
Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Personality disorders. Behavior problems
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Addiction
- Social Science > Social Issues > Drug Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Self-Help > Substance Abuse & Addictions
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Practice Management