Introducing Revit Architecture 2009
BIM for Beginners
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 presents the core features of this industry-leading building information modeling (BIM) software with focused discussions and practical exercises to get you up to speed quickly.
Real-world tutorials from the expert authors' extensive experience, along with straightforward explanations and examples, focus squarely on accomplishing vital Revit tasks. Fully illustrated and including a 16-page color insert, Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 explains BIM principles and thoroughly covers Revit's concepts, interface, tools, and process.
- Teaches Revit's essential concepts with a no-nonsense, real-world approach
- Explains the principles of BIM, then provides a thorough overview of Revit's concepts and interface conventions before delving into crucial Revit tools and tasks
- Focuses on accomplishing vital Revit tasks, using practical explanations, real-world architectural scenarios, and in-depth, focused tutorials
- Uses in-depth discussions reinforced by comprehensive, step-by-step exercises that demonstrate how to model, document, present, and share your designs
- Written by Revit experts, this book is fully updated for Revit 2010 and features an inspirational 16-page color insert
Introducing Revit Architecture 2010 is the essential resource for both students and professionals in the architecture and construction fields.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
Title: Introducing Revit Architecture 2009
Author: Greg Demchak; Tatjana Dzambazova; Eddy Krygiel
AutoCAD 2012 For Dummies 2011 US$ 23.99 564 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > 1821- > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Theaters > By city and building A-Z
- Academic > Architecture, Landscape > Architecture
- Academic > Performing Arts > Theaters > Other countries A-Z
- Architecture > Design & Drafting
- Computers > CAD-CAM
- Computers > Computer Graphics
- Technology > Engineering