Cloud Computing For Dummies
The easy way to understand and implement cloud computingtechnology written by a team of experts
Cloud computing can be difficult to understand at first, but thecost-saving possibilities are great and many companies are gettingon board. If you've been put in charge of implementing cloudcomputing, this straightforward, plain-English guide clears up theconfusion and helps you get your plan in place.
You'll learn how cloud computing enables you to run a more greenIT infrastructure, and access technology-enabled services from theInternet ("in the cloud") without having to understand, manage, orinvest in the technology infrastructure that supports them. You'llalso find out what you need to consider when implementing a plan,how to handle security issues, and more.
- Cloud computing is a way for businesses to take advantage ofstorage and virtual services through the Internet, saving money oninfrastructure and support
- This book provides a clear definition of cloud computing fromthe utility computing standpoint and also addresses securityconcerns
- Offers practical guidance on delivering and managing cloudcomputing services effectively and efficiently
- Presents a proactive and pragmatic approach to implementingcloud computing in any organization
- Helps IT managers and staff understand the benefits andchallenges of cloud computing, how to select a service, and what'sinvolved in getting it up and running
- Highly experienced author team consults and gives presentationson emerging technologies
Cloud Computing For Dummies gets straight to the point,providing the practical information you need to know.
336 pages; ISBN 9780470597422
, or download in or
Title: Cloud Computing For Dummies
Author: Hurwitz; Robin Bloor; Marcia Kaufman; Fern Halper
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Functional programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Internet programming
- Computers > Networking > Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Computers > Business Software