The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
Exams 220-701 (Essentials) and 220-702 (Practical Application)
This study guide includes updated content covering Windows 7 topics which were added to the CompTIA A+ exam in January, 2011. The supplemental content includes additional review questions, additional practice exam questions, and an updated objectives map.Two Exams in One Book! A+ Essentials (220-701) and Practical Application (220-702)
Written by a team of industry experts, this unparalleled study guide offers you a systematic approach to preparing for the CompTIA A+ certification, and includes real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, challenging chapter review questions, plus a CD with Sybex's custom test engine to reinforce all of the concepts you learn.
Get full coverage of all of the exam objectives for both the 220-701 and 220-702 exams, Inside this guide you'll learn how to:
- Identify and understand PC system components, including motherboards, processors, memory, and cooling systems.
- Identify and understand storage devices, power supplies, display devices, and adapters.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, and portable devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot printers.
- Install and configure operating systems including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- General troubleshooting theory and preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting operating systems, hardware, printers, and laptops.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot networks
- Set up and maintain network security
- Master essential operational procedures for PC technicians
- Communicate professionally with co-workers and clients
Featured on the CD
- Over 600 Practice questions
- Six practice tests (3 for the 220-701, and 3 for 220-702)
- Electronic flashcards
- Entire book as a searchable PDF
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages