CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
Exams 220-701 (Essentials) and 220-702 (Practical Application)
This study guide includes updated content covering Windows7 topics which were added to the CompTIA A+ exam inJanuary, 2011. The supplemental content includes additionalreview questions, additional practice exam questions, and anupdated objectives map.Two Exams in One Book! A+ Essentials (220-701) andPractical Application (220-702)
Written by a team of industry experts, this unparalleled studyguide offers you a systematic approach to preparing for the CompTIAA+ certification, and includes real-world scenarios, hands-onexercises, challenging chapter review questions, plus a CD withSybex's custom test engine to reinforce all of the concepts youlearn.
Get full coverage of all of the exam objectives for both the220-701 and 220-702 exams, Inside this guide you'll learn howto:
- Identify and understand PC system components, includingmotherboards, processors, memory, and cooling systems.
- Identify and understand storage devices, power supplies,display devices, and adapters.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktops, laptops, andportable devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot printers.
- Install and configure operating systems including Windows 2000,XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
- General troubleshooting theory and preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshooting operating systems, hardware, printers, andlaptops.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot networks
- Set up and maintain network security
- Master essential operational procedures for PC technicians
- Communicate professionally with co-workers and clients
Featured on the CD
- Over 600 Practice questions
- Six practice tests (3 for the 220-701, and 3 for 220-702)
- Electronic flashcards
- Entire book as a searchable PDF
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materialsare not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are availablefor this title.
Title: CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide
Author: Quentin Docter; Emmett Dulaney; Toby Skandier
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages