The Agricultural Revolution of the 20th Century
Philip Paarlberg, Ph.D., is an associate professor in the Department of Agriculture Economics at Purdue University. His research interests include international trade, agriculture policy, and Eastern Europe. He analyzed international trade policy issues in the Economic Research Service (1977-85) and was a visiting professor at the University of Göttingen, Germany (1991-92). He has received awards for superior service and research from the USDA and from the ERS, respectively.
Title: The Agricultural Revolution of the 20th Century
Author: Don Paarlberg; Philip Paarlberg
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- 20th Century History for Cambridge IGCSEUS$ 36.00
- The Makers Of the 20th Century: Martin Luther KingUS$ 6.99
- Queer America: A GLBT History of the 20th CenturyUS$ 72.00
- Iran in the 20th CenturyUS$ 14.95
- Reporters Who Made History: Great American Journalists on the Issues and Crises of the Late 20th CenturyUS$ 60.00