Photoshop Elements 8 For Dummies
Richly illustrated in full color, this friendly,easy-to-understand guide provides all the essentials on the latestversion of the affordable and popular image-editing program,Photoshop Elements. Get the scoop on using the latest digitalimaging tools and techniques to correct color, brightness, andcontrast; create postcards, slideshows, and movie files; applyartistic effects to your photos; fix flaws and even remove unwantedelements from your images; and so much more.
- Use the Organizer on a Windows PC or Adobe Bridge on a Mac tosort, find, tag, and catalog your photos
- Straighten crooked lines, crop for effect, or fix color,sharpness, red-eye, and contrast
- Move people or objects in and out of your pictures, change thebackground, combine multiple images, or replace one color withanother
- Add effects with filters, get creative with type, or play withthe drawing and painting tools
- Tag your photos using People Recognition or by geographicallocation
- Turn your photos into postcards, calendars, greeting cards,and photo books with a few simple clicks
- Import images into Elements from a variety of sources
- Upload and save images to Photoshop.com
Photoshop Elements 8 For Dummies shows you how tomake the most of Elements awesome image editing, organization, andphoto sharing tools. Whether you’re concerned about colorcorrection and clarity or just want a cool calendar of your kidsfor the wall, you’ll learn how to do it with this book!
416 pages; ISBN 9780470579961
, or download in or
Title: Photoshop Elements 8 For Dummies
Author: Barbara Obermeier; Ted Padova
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages