The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Photoshop Elements 8 For Dummies
Richly illustrated in full color, this friendly, easy-to-understand guide provides all the essentials on the latest version of the affordable and popular image-editing program, Photoshop Elements. Get the scoop on using the latest digital imaging tools and techniques to correct color, brightness, and contrast; create postcards, slideshows, and movie files; apply artistic effects to your photos; fix flaws and even remove unwanted elements from your images; and so much more.
- Use the Organizer on a Windows PC or Adobe Bridge on a Mac to sort, find, tag, and catalog your photos
- Straighten crooked lines, crop for effect, or fix color, sharpness, red-eye, and contrast
- Move people or objects in and out of your pictures, change the background, combine multiple images, or replace one color with another
- Add effects with filters, get creative with type, or play with the drawing and painting tools
- Tag your photos using People Recognition or by geographical location
- Turn your photos into postcards, calendars, greeting cards, and photo books with a few simple clicks
- Import images into Elements from a variety of sources
- Upload and save images to Photoshop.com
Photoshop Elements 8 For Dummies shows you how to make the most of Elements awesome image editing, organization, and photo sharing tools. Whether you’re concerned about color correction and clarity or just want a cool calendar of your kids for the wall, you’ll learn how to do it with this book!
416 pages; ISBN 9780470579961
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages