Diversity and Motivation
Culturally Responsive Teaching in College
Praise for the Second Edition of Diversity and Motivation
"Since the first publication of Diversity and Motivation in 1995, we have consistently used this text and its philosophy in our faculty development at Valencia Community College. I am delighted to see that this new edition focuses on college teaching. Ginsberg and Wlodkowski's approach to the diverse challenges of student motivation is authentic and transforming, and faculty respond!"
—Ann E. Puyana, assistant vice president for academic affairs, Valencia Community College
"There is a great need for deeper understanding and conceptualization of student motivation across diverse groups to change the consciousness of educators and, ultimately, society. For those of us who teach, and face that need daily, this work illuminates and inspires."
—Ed Taylor, vice provost and dean, Undergraduate Academic Affairs, University of Washington?
"No one knows more about creating intrinsically motivating classroom environments in diverse settings than Margery Ginsberg and Raymond Wlodkowski. Every educator who wants to engage students fully for success should read this book!"
—Beverly Daniel Tatum, president, Spelman College
, or download in or
Title: Diversity and Motivation
Author: Margery B. Ginsberg; Raymond J. Wlodkowski
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Social aspects of education > Education and the state > Public school question. Secularization. Religious instruction in the public schools
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Immigrants or ethnic and linguistic minorities. Bilingual schools
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Higher
- Education > Adult & Continuing Education