The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization
Peter Drucker's five questions are:
- What is our Mission? with Jim Collins
- Who is our Customer? with Phil Kotler
- What does the Customer Value? with Jim Kouzes
- What are our Results? with Judith Rodin
- What is our Plan? with V. Kasturi Rangan
These essential questions, grounded in Peter Drucker's theories of management, will take readers on a exploration of organizational and personal self-discovery, giving them a means to assess how to be--how to develop quality, character, mind-set, values and courage. The questions lead to action. By asking these questions, readers can focus on why they are doing what they are doing in their work, and how to do it better. Designed for today's busy professionals, this brief, clear and accessible book will challenge readers to ask these provocative questions and it will stimulate spirited discussions and action within any organization, inspiring positive change and new levels of excellence, helping all to envision the future of theirs' or any organization.
144 pages; ISBN 9781118045404
, or download in or
More from this author
- Managing the Non-Profit Organization2010US$ 10.99256 pages
- The Five Most Important Questions Self Assessment Tool2010US$ 32.00128 pages