The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Frommer's Chicago 2010
- Completely updated every year, Frommer's Chicago features 16 pages of gorgeous color photos of the sights and experiences that await you.
- Chicago, fast becoming one of the nation’s greenest cities, is home to a number of eco-friendly hotels and restaurants, which are highlighted in this latest edition.
- Our Chicago expert takes art, architecture, and museum lovers behind the scenes, giving you tips on which exhibits are worth your time, how to see the sights on a budget, and a detailed guide to the city’s architectural wonders.
- You'll also get up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping and nightlife; a detailed walking tour of the Loop’s best sculptures; accurate neighborhood maps; and advice on planning a successful family vacation (including the Obama family’s favorite hangouts).
- Frommer's Chicago also includes a color photo insert and fold-out map.
Essential Linguistics 2004 US$ 37.50 281 pages
Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing 2008 US$ 9.99 240 pages