The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
eBay Timesaving Techniques For Dummies
Marsha Collier, an eBay University instructor and best selling author of eBay For Dummies and Starting an eBay Business For Dummies, has collected the fastest and most effective techniques for finding items to sell, setting up your sales pages, pricing items to move, getting the word out about your business, collecting payments, shipping your item, and taking care of all the paperwork. Time is money after all. So why waste time when you can be making money on eBay. This book contains over 60 step-by-step techniques proven to add efficiency to your eBay operation.
Includes coverage of:
- Finding sources for merchandise to sell on eBay
- Setting attractive prices and shipping costs
- Handling multiple sales without losing your cool
- Prettying up your auctions with digital photo and HTML tricks
- Tracking payments and shipments and keeping your customers happy
- Working with PayPal, both on and off of eBay
- Enhancing your status in the eBay community
- Simplifying your bookkeeping
- Creating marketing, merchandising, and advertising plans
Solving problems quickly when they occur