The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing
Email marketing is an incredibly cost-effective way to establishand build relationships that drive business success. But, it canalso be a challenge because the inbox is a hostile environment.Whether your email is noteworthy—or an annoying waste of yourcustomer's time—depends on your ability to stick to stick thefundamentals of good marketing and authentic relationshipbuilding.
The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing presentsbest practices and relationship-building principles fromAmerica’s leading email marketing firm. With over 280,000small business and non-profit clients, Constant Contact isconstantly testing and learning what works and what doesn't, andit's all here. There's no other email guide on the market thatprovides this level of comprehensive, practical guidance. Whetheryou're starting your own small business or need to grow on ashoestring budget, this book will get you up to speed fast.
- Ten email pitfalls that will get your business intotrouble
- Ten things your customers expect you to do
- The "soft" benefits of email marketing
- Using email in combination with other marketing efforts
- How four types of permissions can make or break yourstrategy
- Building an email list that is valuable and effective
- Creating valuable content
- Choosing an effective, professional email format
- Ensuring your emails are delivered, opened, and read
With The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing,you'll learn to avoid the common mistakes of email marketing, giveyour customers content they love, and combine an effective emailmarketing strategy with your traditional marketingefforts—giving you way more bang for your marketing buck.
224 pages; ISBN 9780470615287
, or download in or
Title: The Constant Contact Guide to Email Marketing
Author: Eric Groves
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages