Regulation of Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
A Global Perspective
International experts with legal and/or scientific expertise address relevant topics from quality issues, to organic foods to labeling. Innovative product development within the framework of existing regulations will be addressed in individual chapters. Overview chapters will discuss global principles, inter-country trading issues, and present a comparison of the laws and regulations within different countries graphically.
A "must-have" handbook for research professionals, management, and marketing strategists in the worldwide functional foods/nutritional supplements business. Food technicians and engineers responsible for manufacturing quality in this industry should add it to their library to ensure that they have a thorough knowledge of the applicable legal requirements. The book will also serve as an indispensable shelf reference for lawyers in the food industry and government health professionals with regulatory responsibilities.
Title: Regulation of Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
Author: Clare M. Hasler
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Food. Drugs. Cosmetics
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Food and Wine > Beverages
- Technology > Food Industry & Science
- Business > Industries
- Business > Business Law