The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Macs All-in-One For Dummies
Seven content-rich minibooks cover the key features and tools of your Mac
Macs are easy to use, but this guide helps you take advantage of all the cool features and make the most of your Mac. Fully updated, it covers the newest operating system, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, as well as iLife '09, iWork '09, and much more.
Minibooks include Mac Basics; Photos, Music, and Movies; Browsing the Internet; Working with iLife and iWork; Other Mac Programs; Timesaving Tips with a Mac; and Mac Networking.
- Ideal for those switching to a Mac from a PC as well as for Mac users who are upgrading
- Helps you set up and customize your Mac and get to know the Mac way
- Explains how to get online, surf with Safari, and send and receive e-mail
- Covers working with photos, music, and movies, as well as crunching numbers and creating presentations with iWork
- Explores setting up a network, running Windows on a Mac via Bootcamp, and automating your Mac
- Provides troubleshooting tips and advice on protecting your Mac
Macs All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives you the full scoop on using all the cool Mac features.
More from this author
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > MUNAP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Macintosh
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Hardware