Computers For Seniors For Dummies
Great advice on choosing a computer, getting online, and havingfun!
Computers are an essential part of daily life these days, butthey can be a bit intimidating at first. Computers For SeniorsFor Dummies, 2nd Edition gets you going with lots ofillustrations and easy-to-follow-instructions, never assuming youalready know more than you do.
You'll learn to use the keyboard and mouse, navigate the Windows7 operating system, access the Internet and use e-mail, createdocuments, shop safely online, and more.
- Shows you how to choose the right computer, get it set up, andget going
- Explains how to connect to the Internet and keep up with familyand friends via e-mail
- Helps you create documents, work with files and folders,simplify your finances, and build a budget using a spreadsheet
- Discusses how to use social networking sites and how to shopand bank online without compromising your privacy
- Offers tips and advice to help you avoid common pitfalls
With Computers For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition byyour side, you'll be able to use the computer with confidence andtake advantage of all it has to offer.
Title: Computers For Seniors For Dummies
Author: Nancy C. Muir
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Social Science > Special Groups