The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Computers For Seniors For Dummies
Great advice on choosing a computer, getting online, and having fun!
Computers are an essential part of daily life these days, but they can be a bit intimidating at first. Computers For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition gets you going with lots of illustrations and easy-to-follow-instructions, never assuming you already know more than you do.
You'll learn to use the keyboard and mouse, navigate the Windows 7 operating system, access the Internet and use e-mail, create documents, shop safely online, and more.
- Shows you how to choose the right computer, get it set up, and get going
- Explains how to connect to the Internet and keep up with family and friends via e-mail
- Helps you create documents, work with files and folders, simplify your finances, and build a budget using a spreadsheet
- Discusses how to use social networking sites and how to shop and bank online without compromising your privacy
- Offers tips and advice to help you avoid common pitfalls
With Computers For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition by your side, you'll be able to use the computer with confidence and take advantage of all it has to offer.
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Social Science > Special Groups