Computers For Seniors For Dummies
Great advice on choosing a computer, getting online, and having fun!
Computers are an essential part of daily life these days, but they can be a bit intimidating at first. Computers For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition gets you going with lots of illustrations and easy-to-follow-instructions, never assuming you already know more than you do.
You'll learn to use the keyboard and mouse, navigate the Windows 7 operating system, access the Internet and use e-mail, create documents, shop safely online, and more.
- Shows you how to choose the right computer, get it set up, and get going
- Explains how to connect to the Internet and keep up with family and friends via e-mail
- Helps you create documents, work with files and folders, simplify your finances, and build a budget using a spreadsheet
- Discusses how to use social networking sites and how to shop and bank online without compromising your privacy
- Offers tips and advice to help you avoid common pitfalls
With Computers For Seniors For Dummies, 2nd Edition by your side, you'll be able to use the computer with confidence and take advantage of all it has to offer.
Title: Computers For Seniors For Dummies
Author: Nancy C. Muir
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Thinking Functionally with Haskell 2014 US$ 37.00 358 pages
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 High-Performance T-SQL Using Window Functions 2012 US$ 29.99 244 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic digital computers
- Academic > Formal Sciences
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Self-Help > Personal Growth
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Social Science > Special Groups