QuickBooks 2010 For Dummies
QuickBooks is the leading software package for small businessaccounting, updated each year so it remains cutting-edge.QuickBooks 2010 For Dummies provides all the information youneed to start using the newest version in your business.
You'll learn to set up your business accounting functions onQuickBooks and use all the newest features. You'll be able tocreate budgets, process payroll, manage inventory and invoices,track job costs, balance accounts, and make things easier at taxpreparation time.
- Shows you, in plain English, how to set up QuickBooks andmanage your small business accounting on your own
- Explains how to set up your business on QuickBooks, createinvoices and credit memos, record sales receipts, set up inventoryitems, and track business credit cards
- Covers recording and paying bills, printing checks, processingpayroll, and preparing payroll taxes
- Discusses building a budget, going online with QuickBooks,balancing accounts, generating financial reports, simplifying taxreturn preparation, and backing up data
- Also explores job estimating, billing, and tracking jobs andinvoices
Written by Stephen L. Nelson, author of all previous editionsand an experienced CPA, QuickBooks 2010 For Dummies willhelp you become your own accountant and keep your business in theblack.
408 pages; ISBN 9780470590447
, or download in or
Title: QuickBooks 2010 For Dummies
Author: Stephen L. Nelson
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages