The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Preparing Learners for e-Learning
Designed for anyone charged with making e-learning really work, Preparing Learners for e-Learning presents a variety of methods business organizations and educational institutions can use to prepare their learners to become successful e-learners. This first-of-its-kind book helps trainers, designers, and educators understand the importance of enhancing self-directedness in learners as they prepare for e-learning and the various learning theories that can be used for this purpose. It then guides e-learning professionals through the process of creating interventions-- specific to their own individual situations-- that will assist their learners in preparing for the move to an e-learning environment.
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Personnel management. Employment management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Business > Project Management
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Education
- Business > Labor