English-Spanish, Spanish-English, Spanish-Spanish
This bilingual Accounting Dictionary offers not only English–Spanish and Spanish–English translations of accounting terms but also a Spanish–Spanish section correlating the different terms used in major Spanish-speaking countries. The only accounting dictionary to offer such coverage, this useful reference provides accounting practitioners and students with easy, accurate guidance for translating in and among: Argentina * Chile * Colombia * Mexico * Spain * Venezuela.
Ideal for translating financial statements, conducting audits, and performing accounting functions in multinational companies, Accounting Dictionary is an essential tool for all accountants, financial managers, and students participating in the burgeoning Spanish-speaking market.
Order your copy today!
338 pages; ISBN 9780471451341
, or download in
Title: Accounting Dictionary
Author: Nora Sanchez
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Accounting; Dictionaries
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Foreign Language Books > Spanish
- Foreign Language Study > Spanish
- Reference > Dictionaries
- Business > Accounting