Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide
What do you need to take amazing photographs with your new NikonD3000? This Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide has all theanswers. This full-color guide, perfectly sized to fit in yourcamera bag, not only explains all essential controls, features, andfunctions, it also goes well beyond the basics to give you aphotography refresher on lighting, composition, exposure, and more.You'll find step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions andfull-color images of menu screens. Even better, it also offers tipsand tricks to help you take your best shots, whether you'reshooting portraits, candid shots, sports or travel photos, or macrophotography.
- Shows you how to get the very most out of your new Nikon D3000digital camera
- Discusses in detail all the essential controls, features, andfunctions of the Nikon D3000
- Provides step-by-step instructions and full-color images ofeach menu screen
- Explains not only how to adjust white balance, autofocus,exposure, and other settings, it explains when and why you shouldadjust these settings
- Gives you a thorough digital photography refresher on lightingand composition
- Shares valuable tips and tricks to help you capture amazingshots
- Shows you topic-specific secrets to capturing portraits, candidshots, sports or travel photos, macro photography, and others
Now that you have a Nikon D3000, make sure you have a copy ofthe Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide!
Title: Nikon D3000 Digital Field Guide
Author: J. Dennis Thomas
David Busch's Nikon D300 Guide to Digital SLR Photography 2008 US$ 29.99 457 pages
Nikon D5100 For Dummies 2011 US$ 23.99 384 pages