The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Premiere Elements 8 For Dummies
The popularity of digital video continues to grow, largely because of the dropping prices of cameras. Correspondingly, so does the number of novice digital video editors. This book is for the beginning video editor who is eager to get started using the vast array of tools that Adobe Premiere Elements offers.
Veteran author Keith Underdahl covers all the essentials of using Adobe Premiere Elements 8 to import video, create clips, put those clips together, add effects, work with sound and music, and output to DVD or the Internet. You'll feel like a pro in no time!
- Adobe Premiere Elements is the user-friendly video-editing software for even the most novice video editor
- This guide explains how to import video, edit clips, adjust sound, add music and effects, and more
- Includes tips for sharing movies on YouTube, Blu-ray discs, and mobile phones
- Tackles tricky topics in the fun and friendly way that has made the For Dummies brand world renowned
Whether you're looking to use Adobe Premiere Elements so you can post a hilarious homemade movie on YouTube or create a memorable film for your next family gathering, Premiere Elements 8 For Dummies, 2nd Edition will show you how.
360 pages; ISBN 9780470874721
, or download in or
More from this author
- Digital Photos, Movies, & Music Gigabook For Dummies2004US$ 34.99962 pages
- Digital Video For Dummies2003US$ 24.99410 pages
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages