Tracers in Hydrology
As many techniques derive from different scientific disciplines (chemistry, biology, physics), the effort of compilation and integration into modern hydrology and environmental science research and application requires substantial continuity and experience, which certifies this group of authors.
This book will be an invaluable reference not only for students and researchers within the field of Hydrology and Hydrogeology but also for engineers and other tracer techniques applying users.
432 pages; ISBN 9781119965015
, or download in or
Title: Tracers in Hydrology
Author: Christian Leibundgut; Piotr Maloszewski; Christoph Külls
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Physical geography, Dictionaries
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Hydrology. Water > Ground and surface waters > Groundwater. Hydrogeology
- Academic > Physical Geography > Groundwater. Hydrogeology > Hydrogeology
- Academic > Physical Geography > Groundwater. Hydrogeology > Groundwater, Research, Methodology
- Academic > Physical Geography > Groundwater. Hydrogeology > Radioactive tracers in hydrogeology
- Science > Earth Sciences > Hydrology
- Science > Geology