The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Across the Spectrum of Care
This book first explores the history and ethos of palliative care, and then looks at palliative nursing across various care settings. It then looks at palliative nursing care for people with specific illnesses, including heart failure, dementia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cancer, and neurological conditions. Palliative care for children and young people is discussed, and then the book finally looks at education and research in palliative nursing. Palliative Nursing will be essential reading for all nurses working with palliative care patients in a non specialist role, i.e. in hospitals, primary care and nursing homes, as well as nursing students.
- Explores the palliative nursing issues related to specific diseases groups
- Written in the context of the new national tools, i.e. the end of life initiative, preferred place of care, Liverpool care pathway and Gold standards framework.
- Each chapter includes practice points and cases to allow the practitioner to undertake guided reflection to improve practice
- Written by nurses for nurses
- Provides guidance for nurses working in all four countries of the UK
351 pages; ISBN 9781444322712
, or download in
Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation 2011 US$ 55.95 347 pages
Survival of the Sickest 2009 US$ 11.49 304 pages
Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (The Orange Guide) 2014 US$ 126.56 641 pages
The Human Brain Book 2009 US$ 40.00 266 pages