Building on the success of the previous edition, the second edition of Sea Ice, now much expanded and in full colour throughout, includes six completely new chapters with complete revisions of all the chapters included from the first edition.
The Editors, Professor David Thomas and Dr Gerhard Dieckmann have once again drawn together an extremely impressive group of internationally respected contributing authors, ensuring a comprehensive worldwide coverage of this incredibly important topic.
Sea Ice, second edition, is an essential purchase for oceanographers and marine scientists, environmental scientists, biologists, geochemists and geologists. All those involved in the study of global climate change will find this book to contain a wealth of important information. All libraries in universities and research establishments where these subjects are studied and taught will need multiple copies of this book on their shelves.
- truly multidisciplinary approach
- world leading authors and editors
- international in scope, covering both Arctic and Antarctic work
- of vital interest to all those involved in global warming and climate change research
- highly illustrated full colour book with colour images throughout
640 pages; ISBN 9781444317152
, or download in
Title: Sea Ice
Author: David N. Thomas; Gerhard S. Dieckmann
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages