Music and Dyslexia
A Positive Approach
John Westcombe taught music in Inner London before taking advisory and music direction posts in three large LEAs. More recently, consultancy work has been done for Trinity college of Music and Youth Music. Current interests include concert reviewing and Chairing the British Dyslexia Association Music Committee. Heinemann published his careers in Music (1997).
Diana Ditchfield Studied piano performance at the royal Irish Academy of Music, before taking degrees in Education and trading in secondary school in the United Kingdom. Her interest in dyslexia started in the 1980s. She teaches piano at the Municipal School of Music in Limerick and is a Learning Support Tutor in Disability Services at University Level.
194 pages; ISBN 9780470723906
, or download in
Title: Music and Dyslexia
Author: Tim Miles; John Westcombe; Diana Ditchfield
Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites 2010 US$ 33.95 169 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Study and teaching > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > General works
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Music in special education
- Music > Instruction & Study
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Education > Special Education